YouNet Media (https://www.younetmedia.com) – a member of YouNet Group – is the perfect blend of proven TECHNOLOGY expertise & MARKETING mindsets with SocialHeat – the No.1 Social Listening Platform in VietNam.
Our technology platform, research and report services are led by the best experts in Internet, Marketing, Research, Computer Science Technology in Vietnam and executed by experienced talents in the field.
Project Manager (PM) is a key position at our company. It requires multiple skills to manage and deliver high quality product. While handling this role, PMs involve many stakeholders from developers, BA, designer to QC to meet the product quality.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Get requirement from Product Board, BOM for planning and execute product development
- Take part in pre-project activities such as estimation of project efforts, preparation of high level project plan including project timeline and resource requirements.
- Manage project life-cycle, including requirement, design, technical construction, testing, documentation and implementation, QA.
- Discuss with Product Board directly to update progress periodically and deal on projects’ issues.
- Plan, coordinate and communicate project plan, timeline and activities to project teams.
- Monitor and track progress of projects. Raise and find solution to reduce any risk. Escalate issues at the right time.
- Manage project delivery with high quality.
- Manage expectation and consult Product Board to achieve their target in time and budget constraint.
- Organize and lead the team to implement multiple projects at the same time.
- Manager customer support team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage team member: roadmap, collaboration, communication, commitment
- Basic salary, 13th month pay, bonus and share package plan
- Additional company benefit: https://www.younetgroup.com/vi/careers/#tab_social_life
REPORT TO: Board of Management (CEO and President)
PROMOTION: Product Manager, Operations Manager
- >=5 years of experience in project management
- Be good interpersonal, planning, organization and self-management skills.
- Be patient and clever in communication.
- Well understand software development lifecycle.
- IT background.
- Often use of Social Network like Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Good at English.
- Recipient’s email: email@example.com. CV & Cover Letter in English